Turning Cricket Enclosures Into A Storage Area in Beaumaris, Melbourne – Brilliant Idea!
When your sports fencing has served you for many years, but you know it is time to turn it into something that would benefit you differently. That is what has been done by transforming old cricket enclosures into storage enclosures.
In this blog post, you can see the images taken during this transformation. It also focuses on the benefits of chain wire mesh and an another fencing alternative suitable for storage enclosures.
- Chain wire fencing is an affordable fencing style. Hence, chain wire mesh is suitable for larger fencing projects. Chain wire mesh is also fit for security and storage enclosures.
- Chain wire mesh enclosures are built to suit your requirements. Security cages can be constructed with either no rails or with various combinations of top, bottom and middle rails.
- The most common application within residential areas is the basement storage solution. However, there are other suitable applications, such as sports equipment storage areas or to secure machinery and other valuable equipment.
- Chain wire mesh can be cut around objects, such as beams or pipes, just as needed.
- It is easier to install chain wire fences/cages. Hence, professional cost, meaning the cost of the fencing installation service, is less.
- Chain wire mesh is durable. It will last a long time.
Other fencing alternatives suitable for storage enclosures
While chain wire mesh is the most popular fencing material for storage enclosures, there are other alternatives available on the fencing market. Colorbond steel is commonly used as a security enclosure for machinery and equipment. Colorbond steel is not transparent, thus, leaving wandering eyes wondering what may be behind the metal. It is also very durable and will withstand extreme weather. Colorbond is perfect for storage enclosures because this steel is considered as a non-combustible material.
If you are interested in the fencing services in Melbourne, including sports fencing such as cricket enclosures, feel free to contact us today!
Contact us today. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR give us a call on (03) 9753 4566.
The easiest option, however, would be to use the online enquiry form that allows you to send through any questions.